AP G.O.RT.No. 2581 Sanction of loans by NABARD under RIDF – Payment of interest for the quarter ending 30-09-2015
RIDF – Schemes for completion of ongoing Projects and other schemes – Sanction of loans by NABARD under RIDF – Payment of interest for the quarter ending 30-09-2015 – Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (PF-I) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 2581 Dated: 29-09-2015
Read the following:
1) Lr.No.NB.APRO.HYD / 745 /LOS-27A/2015-16 Dated :16-09 -2015.. 2) G.O.Rt.No. 2579, Finance (DM) Department, Dt. 29-09-2015.
O R D E R:
1. In the letter 1st read above, NABARD has informed that an amount of Rs.50,22,87,003/- (Rupees fifty crores twenty two lakhs and eighty seven thousand and three only) is due from Government of Andhra Pradesh towards interest for the period from 1st July, 2015 to 30th September, 2015 to NABARD in respect of loans outstanding under RIDF.
2. In the G.O. 2nd read above, Government have issued Re-appropriation Order for Rs.5022.88lakhs, since the Budget provision of Rs.25.00 Crs is not sufficient to meet the expenditure. After careful examination of the matter, Government hereby sanction an amount of Rs.50,22,87,003/- (Rupees fifty crores twenty two lakhs and eighty seven thousand and three only)towards payment of interest payable to NABARD for the quarter ending on 30th September, 2015 in respect of loan outstanding under RIDF in relaxation of treasury control and quarterly regulation orders.
3. The expenditure sanctioned above shall be debited to the head of account “2049 Interest Payments (charged) - 01 Interest on Internal Debt - M.H.200 Interest on other Internal Debts – S.H. (13) Interest on Loans from the NABARD for RIDF Schemes-450 Interest” and shall be met from the provisions available in BE 2015-16 under the above Head of Account.
4. The Assistant Secretary to Government, Finance (Claims) Department shall prefer the bill well in advance and PAO, Hyderabad shall take prompt action to credit an amount of Rs.51,46,90,411/- (Rupees fifty one crores forty six lakhs ninety thousand four hundred and eleven only) to the NABARD A/c.No.8692974, RBI, Fort Branch, Mumbai – 400001 through RTGS.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (B&IF)
- The Chief General Manager, NABARD, Regional Officer, Hyderabad.
- The Accountant General, A.P., Hyderabad.
- The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad. Copy to: Finance (Claims / DCM-I) Department. SF/SCs.