AP Schemes for completion of ongoing Projects and other Schemes – Sanction of loans by NABARD under RIDF – Loan installments – Repayment of principal during the third quarter from 1stOctober 2015to 31/12/2015
RIDF-Schemes for completion of ongoing Projects and other Schemes – Sanction of loans by NABARD under RIDF – Loan installments – Repayment of principal during the third quarter from 1stOctober 2015to 31/12/2015 – Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (NABARD&SP) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 2580 Dated:29-09-2015.
Read the following:
NABARD’s Lr. No. NB.AP.R.O/775/LOS-27 (a)/2015 -16, dt.22-09-2015
1. In the references read above, NABARD has informed that an amount of Rs.157,77,65,633/- is due from Government of Andhra Pradesh towards the principal loan installments under RIDF on various dates for the third quarter from 01st October, 2015 to 31stDecember, 2015 and requested to remit the same through RTGS / NEFT on the due date to enable them to credit loan account of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
2. The provision of Rs.625.00 Crs available in BE 2015-16 towards repayment of principal loan installment under RIDF under the Head of Account “6003 Internal Debt of the State Government – MH(105) Loans from National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development – SH (02) Loans from RIDF for completion of Irrigation Projects and other schemes – 560 Repayment of borrowings”.
3. The details of Principal loan installment for the third quarter are as follows: Due Date Amount 1st Oct 2015 58,12,60,186 30th Oct 2015 27,99,03,585 1st Dec 2015 27,63,31,431 31.12.2015 44,02,70,431 TOTAL 157,77,65,633/-
4. Government hereby accord sanction for an amount of Rs.15777.66 lakhstowards repayment of principal loan installment under RIDF for the above said dates under the Head of Account “6003-00-105-02-560” for the second quarter.
5. The Assistant Secretary to Government, Finance (Claims) Department shall prefer the bill sufficiently in advance and PAO, Hyderabad shall take prompt action to credit the amount on date. The above amounts may credit through RTGS to their Head Office, Current Account with RBI, Mumbai (IFS CODE: RBIS0RBIPI0).
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH) K.SUNITHA SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (B&IF)
- The Chief General Manager, NABARD. Regional Officer, Hyderabad.
- The Accountant General, A.P., Hyderabad.
- The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
- Copy to: Finance (Claims / DCM-I) Department.